Delivery & Returns
- Online purchases can only be delivered to a UK address at the stated delivery rates.
- Delivery charges vary depending on the value of the goods in your basket.
- Orders worth over £80 will be sent by courier. The delivery charge will be £8.50 unless the order is worth over £250, then the delivery charge will be £12.
- Orders worth under £80 will be sent by Royal Mail Standard Parcel Post with an estimated delivery time of 5-7 working days (to UK addresses only) and the delivery charge will be £4.50.
- Please note that specific delivery instructions can only be undertaken on orders worth more than £80 as Royal Mail do not accept such requests.
- All goods are subject to availability.
If you require delivery to a Non-UK address or a faster service please contact us by telephone on + 44 (0)1753 861348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within 30 days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within 7 working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification, the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and Exchanges
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Billings & Edmonds. We are proud of the quality and range of products that we supply, but if you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract) please contact us within 7 working days of the date of delivery. Please return the product to us in its original packaging, complete with labels, within 30 days of receipt.
- All returned products must be in a new and unused condition (and returned with a copy of the original receipt).
- As returned products are your responsibilty until they reach us, we recommend that all items returned to us be sent by Royal Mail special delivery as a minimum, or collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
This Returns Policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.