Shopping Safely and Covid-19
Shopping Safely In Our Stores
Our stores are re-opening on Monday 12th April, but with the following measures in place:
- A limit on the number of customers allowed in the store at any one time (the number will depend on the size of the store).
- Waiting customers to queue outside, maintaining social distancing.
- To ensure guaranteed access to a store, please book an appointment using our online booking system. Please refer to your School’s homepage.
- Our on-campus stores to operate by appointment only for the foreseeable future.
- Only one adult to accompany each child (or children) in store to restrict the size of a family group.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times in store (please keep 2 metres between other customers and staff).
- Customers are kindly requested to use card or contactless payment where possible (contactless limit is £45).
- Protective screens have been installed at till counters.
- Hand sanitisers are in place for customers and colleagues to use.
- Increased cleaning regimes in each store, including cleaning between in-store appointments.
- Face masks to be worn by staff and customers (unless excluded by relevant regulations).
- Restricted use of fittings rooms.
- Increased ventilation (so our stores may feel cold).
We take the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers very seriously, so we will always follow guidance issued by the Government and Public Health England.