Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
We are extremely proud of the quality and range of products that we supply and hope that you will be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Billings & Edmonds. However should you wish to return any item purchased from us, we provide a full money back guarantee within 180 days of receipt of your order, subject to the conditions below.
- If you have decided that you wish to return an item, please contact us within 15 working days of the date of delivery.
- You can return an item for a refund or exchange, either in store or by sending the item back to one of our stores.
- If money is due back to you, either as part of a refund or an exchange, then we will need to credit the monies to you by the same method which you used to pay for the original transaction.
- All returned products must be in a new and unused condition (where possible in their original packaging, complete with labels) and returned with a copy of the original receipt.
- As returned products are your responsibility until they reach us, we recommend that all returned items be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery service, as a minimum. Alternatively, collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
- You are responsible for any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning an item to us for an exchange or refund, unless you have been sent a Freepost Returns Label. This includes returns from outside of the UK.
- If you have been sent a Freepost Returns Label it must be printed (it cannot be handwritten) and firmly attached to the parcel to be returned via Royal Mail. Please note that the Freepost Return is second class so the returned items may take up to 5 days to be received.
- Refunds and exchanges outside of the 180 days period will be considered at the absolute discretion of Billings & Edmonds (2006) Limited.
- Certain items cannot be refunded or exchanged because of hygiene issues. These are socks and tights removed from packaging; under garments; swimsuits without the protective gusset lining and mouthguards which have been removed from packaging. Items which have been personalised cannot be returned for a refund nor an exchange.
- Garments which have been name taped can, in limited circumstances, be refunded or exchanged if the above conditions are met and if the name tape can be effectively removed without any damage whatsoever to the garment (an admin charge will be levied) and Billings & Edmonds (2006) Limited will decide this on a case by case basis.
Any items returned as faulty within six (6) months of the date of purchase will be inspected and, if considered to be faulty due to a manufacturer fault, will be replaced like-for-like or refunded at the purchase price. We will need to see the item, so it needs to be brought in to the relevant store, or sent back, but on occasions we may be able to accept a photograph of the item, if the fault can be seen clearly from the photograph. Items over 6 months old will be dealt with at the discretion of Billings & Edmonds (2006) Limited.
This Returns Policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Additional Steps for Returning Items Ordered Online
If you wish to exchange an item, please complete the returns form enclosed with your delivery, specifying which item you would like to return and which item you would like in exchange (stating the new required size). Please then return the item in question to the store address specified at the bottom of the form, and this store will subsequently process your exchange upon receipt of the unwanted item. We aim to process exchanges within 1 to 2 days of receiving the returned item(s). If there is a price difference between the items you are exchanging you will be contacted via telephone and refunded or charged accordingly. If the product you require is temporarily out of stock it will be placed on our back-order system and you will be duly notified.
If you wish to return an item for a refund, please complete the returns form enclosed with your delivery and return the item in question to the store address specified at the bottom of the form. Your refund will then be processed via Sage Pay by our accounts department. Once processed the refund should appear in your bank account within 5 working days.
Any queries regarding refunds on web orders should be directed in the first instance to our accounts department at email@example.com